„We make a living by what we get – We make a life by what we give“
(Sir Winston Churchill, citation in „Städel Museum“, Frankfurt/Main, Germany)
Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. Karl-Heinrich Link
Professional Philosophy as Oncologic Surgeon:
- Be surgically the best with the optimal team!
- Treat the whole patient best as a human being with a life threatening disease!
- Know everything about the disease!
- Do everything against the disease!
- Motivate the patient – as well as your coworkers!
- Top Surgical Oncological Training and Results
- Top knowledge about Multimodal Treatment Options
- Top knowledge in personalized precision medicine
- Top involvements in Patients´ Psycho-Social Demands
- Top Research Projects with International Reputation
- Representant in Top Societies/Comittees
- High Acceptance in Patients, Patient Organizations, and in Public Evaluations
see also: interview with Prof. Link (video) and Prof. Link Vita (Personal Profile and Professional Development and Status)
Contents of this website have been also presented in recent invited review presentations given at/in:
- Los Angeles, USC Kenneth Norris Cancer Center, 05/2014
- Tel Aviv, ISSO Surgical Oncological Meeting, 02/2014
- Nanjing, Surgical Meeting, 07/2013
and partly on many prestigious national/international meetings